Sunday, February 7, 2016

Quick Week!



                                                                                                      Written January 11, 2015

This week went by so fast!!

I had to go to Guadalajara AGAIN! This time we got everything done and I am now here legally! WOOHOO! 

Because of that trip I don’t have a lot of time to write today because we just got back haha 

Got to talk to Pres of the Mish today and he is so cool and loving and I found some things out about him that he was a super high up general in the US Air Force. And he has a lot of medals.

I am loving my time here in Tepatitlan! It’s a very large area and we are just looking for time to be able to do everything as missionaries and as a branch presidency ha. That’s probably why everything goes by so fast. If you have any suggestions that would be great. haha 

LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!! 

Elder Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment