Sunday, February 7, 2016

Merry Christmas!

                                                                                                 Written December 21, 2015



I’m gonna talk to the fam this week!!! Had to go to Guadalajara again and I’m illegal here in Mexico, so that’s cool! Ha 

We went bowling today and my area is sweet! There’s a lot of Americans here but the ward we had like 17 people come to church so that was a bummer. We have a ton to do and not a lot of time to do it!

Birthday shout out to my sis, Tay! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! LOVE YOU!!!

Not a long one this week either but I am going to send pics of my comps and we got a knock at the door in the morning and a member brought us a head of a sheep and the head looks like a dog but we totally ate it and it was weird. Even its brain. And its eyes and everything. It was terrible!

 Then we went bowling and one photo is to show you all that I bully my comp. haha anyways we gotta goooooooooo!! I love yall!!!

Elder Andy

PS Merry Christmas!!!!

 Let me know how it goes!! I’m gonna talk to the fam!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment