Sunday, February 7, 2016

Happy New Year!

                                                                                                       Written January 4, 2016



Last week was sooo great!!! I got to talk to the fam!! That was so great! They all made fun of how I don’t speak English very well... like a Mexican... so now I don’t speak English or Spanish... who knows what I do now. But it was a very awesome time with the fam. I love them. That was the best present that I received. 

Anyways this week was really great we had to be in the house at 7 o’clock and so we planned the day to talk to people and wish them a happy new year and it was really fun. We only got the address of like 2 people but they are amazing. The first lady just told us that we could pass by one day. 

The other we were passing and my comp started to talk to this dude and at first he was super rude and said he doesn’t believe in God and hates the world and then I started to talk to him and he talked to me in English and everything changed. He told me that his life sucks because people killed his brother in his house and then they kidnapped him and his mom is going crazy and so he was just super stressed so I told him how important these things are and that they help us be better and happy. I cracked a couple jokes about how I have clown feet and that they don’t sell my size in Mexico and he laughed and then said thank you and said he is going to call us. I’m so excited about it! He was so happy to be able to talk to us and then guess what! We saw him just before we walked in to write you. 

I love the mission and I can see that it literally changes life. 

I love you all and wish you all a happy new year!!!

Elder Andy

                                                      Family we spent Christmas with.

No comments:

Post a Comment