Monday, September 7, 2015

Good Week again!!!!


August 24, 2015

So this week was good again!!! We totally taught a couple new people and they are looking really good. 

I’m going to be honest I totally forgot what happened this week it went by so fast. 

But we went to the house of our investigators and did service for a couple of hours and helped them put up a roof because there house always got wet when it rained so someone gave them like carton to put up on there roof and it is working better but the bad part is that after a while the carton starts to get holes again... its really sad the conditions they are in and how sometimes they don’t even have food to eat but I hope that everything gets better for them... I feel like the Lord will bless them because they are trying to change their lives by putting The Gospel in their lives. 

One of Martha’s sons and daughter in laws decided to get married so they can be baptized. They got together when she had just finished middle school and now they are trying to change and I’m super happy to be apart of it. She came to church this last week but her boy friend had to work but said that next week he will go. 

One of Martha’s other sons came to church also but his wife couldn’t come because she had to work and his kids of 3, 5, and 6, didn’t like primary and started to cry and it was sad that they wouldn’t go so they came to class with us and we gave them things to draw on but he couldn’t pay attention because he was taking care of his kids the whole time. But we are going to work on that and bring kids to their house so they can have friends when they go to church.

And also we had to pay for the bus so they could go because they didn’t have any money

So it was a good week and this companionship is awesome! I’m having a great time here learning so much and I just wanted to say I recently started to like reading. My mom always told me that I would but I called her crazy because if I picked up a book to read before the mission something was wrong but now I’ve learned that you actually learn things when you read and that you can learn new things to apply to your life to even bless other peoples lives. I’ve almost finished 3 books from the church and I’m so pumped about it. 

Oh also I can do like 3 pull ups now.

hah love yall!!!

-Elder Andy

 ps. before and after pic (#piccredittayandy) and for the record its a smaller shirt in the right 

No comments:

Post a Comment