Sunday, June 19, 2016

Temple Week!

                                                                              Written April 18, 2016

The best week of the whole transfer is helping people get prepared for the temple. in the interviews we learn a lot about the members. it’s a great opportunity to get to know how they really are and not just how they want to show they are. I don’t give the interviews but to focus on their needs my comps helps me understand them even more. we’ve found the biggest needs of the branch through them and now we are progressing.

 the biggest need is love. something that I think we all need a little bit more of. it’s an amazing opportunity to be here and know the needs and how we can apply them. we are trying to do everything to help the people here and I’m sure it will work out this time. I’ve learned not to judge and that that’s a big part of love. we don’t know what others are going through or why they do things/make decisions they do. but us judging them is only going to make things worse and not help them. WE CAN BE THE DIFFERENCE! ITS A CHOICE. BE THE DIFFERENCE IN SOMEBODIES LIFE TODAY!

so anyways we had the best attendance at the temple this week since I’ve been here. and I had the amazing opportunity to be the guide of a brother here. he was endowed with power from on high. it was awesome it was in English because he speaks better in English. what a great opportunity. I have so much more love for that brother. he’s awesome.

I love being here. it makes it easier having a cool comp he said that because we are always making funny jokes that we should make a missionary video and it would be so funny. we have invented so many and it’s so funny that I feel like I’m going to die.


anyways I love you all!!! have a great week!!!! 



Elder Anderberg

No comments:

Post a Comment