Sunday, April 10, 2016

Conference

                                                                                                April 4, 2016

Oh my goodness, this week went by so fast. we totally are working three areas trying to get them to go to a conference that we are going to have in the next week and we’ve been planning for like a month and the Pres of the mission is going to come and were going to see what’s going to happen with these areas that we have been working in. But we have to get everyone there and try to help them understand why it’s important and then find the bus to take them and take out the money that we need to and make sure that everyone is going to go. It’s so much we have to do and then we still have to do mission work! but it’s cool. We still kick butt over here.

So a cool experience. This week I was looking for a better way to talk to people. so we were in a taxi and we got a bald taxi driver.... So I told him "wanna know something really cool about the resurrection?" and he said "tell me something really cool about the resurrection" and I said "well we will all have hair..." and waited and then I thought he was going to get mad because he paused and then busted out laughing hahahha He rejected us to visit him so I know now what not to do.... hehehehe

So this week was great and next week will be even better!!! I hope everyone had a great conference and learned something!!! 

I love you all!!!!


Elder Anderberg

No comments:

Post a Comment