Monday, June 15, 2015

Fire Flies!


So to start out I just want to say if you didn’t know fire flies are real. and pretty much the dopest thing ever. in this area they are in every single field every single corner and oh my I just want to put it in my mouth and have my cheeks glow. but in the light the bugs look really scary so I’m to scared. 

so we have an investigator who has a son who is ready to be baptized and is doing everything he needs to but until this week his mom wasn’t doing anything. we talked to the president of the mission and he said the kid couldn’t be baptized without his mom. so that we needed to work harder with her. she has been an investigator for like a year and only went to church one time. but we went and had a lesson with her it was powerful. and this week she went to church. the ward mission leader was amazed and told us that we are great missionaries and she will be baptized in this coming month!

 in this last week a lady when we were walking stopped next to us in a car and told us hey I just wanted to say thanks for the blessing you guys gave to my daughter and I just wanted to let you know she doing better and then left and we were like what? so later we talked to the other missionaries and they said they gave a blessing to the baby after the doctor said she had 15 days to live. that was 4 months ago. and right now the baby is just trying to build up her defenses but now she know that this is the true church and wants to start going to church once her baby can leave the house. WHAT A MIRACLE! ITS AWESOME TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE THE POWER TO KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE! but ya that’s just about it. 

I love you all and I’m so happy to hear from everyone!!! Hope everything keeps going well!!!

Elder Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment