Tuesday, June 30, 2015

6 Months!!

Written June 15, 2015



Wow!! Totally got some emails reminding me that I only have 18 months left! Holy crap! That time went by so fast and I feel like I haven’t even done anything. It makes me want to work harder and just get some big nasty blisters on my feet so I can come home and say wow that was a great day!! 

 So the other day I got home and had two big nasty blisters on my feet and got home and said wow that was a great day! Honestly everything in this week was awesome! We found 14 new awesome investigators! And everything is just going so good for us!! We are working so hard and today I weighed myself for the first time in a while and I have officially lost 50 lbs. on the mission so far! All my clothes are too big and I’m so pumped about it!! In the service of the Lord he blesses us in ways we don’t think it’s going to come and in the ways it’s going to come also!!

 This week we were teaching an investigator who is only 12 years old and has to work every day to provide for himself and his family because his mom didn’t have a job until last week but we were just about to end out lesson and he showed us a text that he tried to send to us but it didn’t send because he didn’t have saldo which is the Spanish word for minuets I think but anyways he had us read it out loud and it was his testimony that he knows that the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints and that it’s the only true church in the world and that Thomas s Monson is the only true prophet and a little more but when we read that we almost started crying because he is so ready and has been working so hard to be baptized but we are just trying to work hard with his mom!

Everything is going so good thank you everyone who writes me!!1 hope everything is going great for everyone!!!

Love yall!!!

Elder Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment