Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Uhh....Sorry


So just wanted to say sorry for the last two weeks and for today....

Not alot of time but the mission life is going super super great. I love my area and I feel great. I feel super happy all the time and I don’t know why the Lord is blessing me so much. 

This week we found a family that is so great. They are super ready to hear the gospel. The first day the were super defensive but we played it super calm and they were all happy that we didn’t react and now he said he’s going to stop smoking. He also told us that his family felt a peace and felt super great when we shared the message and he said he’s going to do all he can to change. His wife actually had a baby in between the days that we met them and they let us hold him it was so cool... anyways... I love you all

Elder Anderberg

No comments:

Post a Comment