Sunday, July 24, 2016

Time goes by way way to fast

                                                                     Written July 18, 2016


Every six weeks we have a transfer. I was looking at it and I only have 3 transfers left in the mission. That’s 4 and a half months. It’s going by so fast. If anyone has the secret of how to slow down time can you please let me know.

We are so busy always. We do divisions with people and we still don’t have enough time to visit everyone and then they call us and we have to leave the area for two days and it’s driving me crazy haha but that’s probably why time goes by so fast. 

We are helping a couple of families get reactivated. They are so excited because they are all like a group now and have family home evening every week together with the Elders quorum Pres. and they are going every week and we just gave them another family that they have to also help get reactivated. Super exciting. They always invite us to eat dinner also one of them live really close and they give us pizza and tostadas and things. It’s super awesome. We are probs gaining wait but I’m not even mad haha

I love this area. I’m pretty sure ill only be here for another 6 weeks but we are trying to do all we can leave it better then we found it.

Anyways I love you all!!! I hope that everything is going good in your lives!

Elder Anderberg

No comments:

Post a Comment