Sunday, July 24, 2016

A great two weeks!


So sorry to all who have been reading, Mom's had a lot on her plate lately.  But updates are all in today.


                                                                                                    Written May 30, 2016

The last two weeks have been great! last week we went to Guadalajara to play sports with the Zone and then with the assistants! it was way fun even though I left super sun burned it was worth it! 

So two weeks ago we went to a leadership counsel meeting, it was way fun. I love being with the leaders of the mission because there’s such a great spirit of love. it was fun along with a great learning experience and its nice to get some help about how to help other missionarys get better.

I’ve been writing in my journal so that an update.

This week we had our last meeting with our district and some bought pizza for us and it was delisious. that was a fun district to be in.

We had the opportunity to be present in a Patriaricle Blessing of a brother who is in the branch. I wanted to share this because it was so cool.

We were sitting down and the patriarch started talking and I literally felt something run through my whole entire body. it was so cool. during the blessing I started crying and I didn’t know why! probably because I felt so good! it was one of the best experiences that vie had in the mission. I felt the spirit through out my whole entire body. it was so great.

We have some new goals.

1. Always be real or in other words never fall in a routine. be your self always

2. Never be selfish because that’s the only way bad things happen in your life.

Anyways I love you all!!! 

I hope you have a great week!!

Elder Anderberg

PS I still haven’t tasted mtn dew in 18 months haha 

#addictionsdontjustgoaway

                                                                                    PICTURES!




No comments:

Post a Comment