Sunday, July 24, 2016

Transfers!!!

                                                                            Written June 6, 2016


So the reason I don’t have time is because I got transferred! I’m going to an area that’s in Michoacán in Zamora and its really hot there. So we will see how it goes. I’m really excited I’m receiving a new elder tomorrow and are going to go to the area tomorrow I’m gonna love being there with him. He’s cool, I’ve met him because he’s the only elder that came this transfer. Super awesome. I’m excited

This week we gave a blessing to someone in a hospital and we got lucky because the guard was not there when we went in and so we just walked in and it was just family that was suppose to visit her but we didn’t know (haha oops) she had a bunch of complications with a surgery that she had and had a week of throwing up and being really week. The blessing was on Thursday and on Friday she was strong, stopped throwing up and went home.

Well I love you all and I’m sorry I couldn’t write a lot

Elder Anderberg

No comments:

Post a Comment