Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!



Man! This week was trying but really great!!! First of all I just want to say that I was so lucky to have a mom like I do who will do anything for her kids. I have always had what I needed throughout my life and I owe it all to my mom. She is the most amazing example to live a Christ like life. I wouldn’t be where I am without my mom.  I love you mom!!!

I got to talk to almost all my family yesterday and I was so awesome to see them again! We had some problems with skype so we didn’t get the full time but it was like a fresh breath of air to be able to talk to them and just remember everything for like an hour! We are actually not allowed to think about it for very long so had to remember everything about the work right after that. Anyways everything went really good being able to talk them was awesome!

We have been finding a whole bunch of people but because of the work here everybody works on Sundays so nobody progresses and it’s really hard to get them to go to church. but we had a kid in our ward that lives in a family that is less active go to church and decided he wanted to go on a mission and he said it’s because of us so that just felt so good! 

This week we decided to be exactly obedient and work harder and do everything we can to help these people! It’s honestly really hard but I know it will be rewarding! I read a scripture in either that says you don’t receive a testimony of your faith until after the trial of your faith.  It’s exciting to know that even if the blessings don’t come from being obedient right now they will come after the trial of my faith! It gives me more motivation to work every day super hard because we will see results and blessing if we continue even when we don’t think it’s working out! 

Love you all! Shoot me an email! 

Elder Andy

(Been here almost 3 months and they can’t say my freaking name right)

No comments:

Post a Comment