Monday, October 19, 2015

Great Week!



Oct 12, 2015

Oct 12, 2015

This week was awesome!! On Saturday we had a couple of baptisms and then we watched meet the Mormons with some investigators and some members. Everything is going great in our area where we work and we are have a whole bunch of fun at the same time!!!

Just wanted to say that the time I have in the mission has gone by soooooooooooooooo fast. It’s awesome but it’s also going by a little too fast. 

Nothing super cool happened this week but really I feel happy. Time is going by so fast I don’t know which way is up but its chill.

My scripture this week is Heleman 5:12. Christ is the Rock of my salvation! (I’m not exactly sure if that’s what it says... I read it in Spanish :)

I’m loving that people are just falling into our hands that are super ready to be baptized. I know that God is preparing people to be baptized and all I have to do is work hard and be obedient and find these wonderful people. I’m super hype for everything that’s happened and know that God is also.

My mom sent me recipes for some members in my fam and I’m so pumped about.

I love you all!!! keep prayin and always go to church because Gods watchin!


Elder Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment