Friday, July 17, 2015

Heeyyyyy!



So this week I don’t have a lot of time because somehow two of my siblings had birthdays and I wrote them better instead of you guys... sorry.... haha but yall know I love you!!! oh! And I hit 7 months a couple days ago!!! It’s so crazy! I see my friends go home and I can see how every time they say that time went by so fast and I will have to agree with they because I was talking to a missionary when I had 3 weeks about how I would never 8 months and its right around the corner have. It’s insane. 


 Well this week I had a great experience!! One of our investigators is progressing so great. She is reading the book of Mormon and she is loving it!! Every time we teach her she had read what we left her with and a little bit more!!! It’s so awesome to see this gospel change lives! My uncle shared an experience with me last week about sharing the gospel and how it changes lives also. There is no better feeling then bringing people unto Christ and you don’t even need to be a missionary to do it!!! 

But we searched this week and found a laundry mat that was less expensive and it’s not bad but not as good as the other because the other was pretty cool. It’s ok though. We can save a little bit of that dough. 

Everything here is so awesome! It has rained every single day this week and I just love the rain with all my heart and I always have someone to share it with!! My companion hates the rain but ya he doesn’t have a decision. haha chill though.

Hope that everything is going great back at home and that all the problems that might come us that you can put your trust in the Lord because he will fix it. Love yall!!! 

TTYL  

Love Elder Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment