Monday, November 14, 2016

2 Weeks!!

I’m not sure who even reads this anymore haha it’s been a while since I started this but I wanted to do a shout out for my mom and my dad!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week was a good one. we had three baptisms. a family and they are completely changed since that last time we saw them. I love them so much. it’s an exciting thing to see them start to progress and their plan is to get sealed in the temple in one year. I’m excited to see them. there.}

it’s been a great ride and I only got a little bit more time but what an awesome time it is. we are finding a bunch of families chosen to receive the gospel. it’s so fun to be a part of this.

sad that its coming to an end but excited to see my you all soon.

well love yall! ttyl!!}


Elder Anderberg

No comments:

Post a Comment